- Water Department
- Water/Sewer Bill Payment
Water/Sewer Bill Payment
Billing Schedule and Payment Options
Water meters are scheduled to be read beginning on the 20th of each month. This date is subject to change based on weekend dates, holidays and weather.
Bills are scheduled to be mailed on the first business day of each month.
This date is subject to change based on weekend dates and holidays.
Bills are do by the 16th of each month. If 16th falls on a weekend you will have until the end of the following business day to pay. Payments received after that time will be considered late.
Payments will be considered late if received after 4:30 p.m. on the 16th of each month. This payment date will be extended to the next following business day if the 16th falls on a weekend or holiday.
Service will be disconnected if payment is not received by the 26th of each month. Following business day if 26th falls on a weekend or holiday.
Bill Payment Options
The Town of Oliver Springs currently has several options for paying you water and sewer bills. You may do so any of the following ways
YOU CAN NOW PAY YOUR WATER/SEWER BILLS ONLINE!!!!!!
Connect to the water/sewer payment center.
You will need your account number to register for online payments.
- Please note that all credit and debit cards will be charged a 2/75% processing feel (paid directly to the processing company)
Other Payment Options:
- Cash in person at City Hall
- Check in person at City Hall
- After Hours payment Drop box - located at the front left side of City Hall
- Online Bill Pay through your local bank
- Onsite Payments at Regions Bank
- Onsite Payments at Citizen Bank